Mark Rhodes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mark Rhodes

Fan forum for Mark Rhodes fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes

Go down 
+8
Shanna
saundersJ
mebiscuitsinmebrew admin
Julie
RoSe23
Ali
magiclightfunnybunny-adm
Wendy Walker - moderator
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:48 am

You must be a big fan of the man that is Mark Rhodes otherwise I guess you wouldnt be here.

I sincerely hope that you will post and enjoy your time here and who knows you might make a new Mark friend or two so simply show some love.

I am certainly Very Happy at this site and therefore hope many people will join to show Mark how much we love him.

Enjoy this site

Wendy
site administrator
Back to top Go down
http://markrhodes1981.googlepages.com
magiclightfunnybunny-adm
Admin
magiclightfunnybunny-adm

PostSubject: please join   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:59 am

hi please join your site we whould love all mark fans to join this site

Heather

site administrator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Cool site Wendy! Very Happy Good luck with it all - hope it goes great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Ali wrote:
Cool site Wendy! Very Happy Good luck with it all - hope it goes great! Very Happy

Aww thanks for the support Ali and for the kind wishes much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
RoSe23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Hi! Site and forum are looking great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:31 pm

RoSe23 wrote:
Hi! Site and forum are looking great! Very Happy

Thank so much for your visit, support and lovely comments and know this site and forum is gonna work out.
Back to top Go down
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Great looking site Wendy. Very Happy I can tell you've put alot of hard work into it! Hope it goes from strength to strength! Cool
Back to top Go down
mebiscuitsinmebrew admin

mebiscuitsinmebrew admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:59 am

hooray! *does happy dance*

it looks ace as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53602861@N00/
saundersJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:43 am

cheers wooh!! Cool site!
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:29 pm

saundersJ wrote:
cheers wooh!! Cool site!

Welcome aboard and glad you like it and enjoy your visits here.
Back to top Go down
Shanna

Shanna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:22 pm

How lovely! Finally a Mark site! Wink

Looks great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:15 am

Shanna wrote:
How lovely! Finally a Mark site! Wink

Looks great! Very Happy

Thanks Shanna glad you like it and yes it was time for a Mark site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elisa

Elisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 am

Yaaay a Mark forum! Nice! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:02 am

Elisa wrote:
Yaaay a Mark forum! Nice! cyclops

Welcome aboard I was getting a bit worried that there was little activity here cos our Mark certainly deserves it. Sam has his so Mark should have his own - hope you enjoy it here and I will be posting some pics and other Mark goodies I've been working on.
Back to top Go down
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Yay for a Mark site!! Good stuff! It will be much needed since TMi has finished! I hope they make another series!
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 am

ClairyFairy wrote:
Yay for a Mark site!! Good stuff! It will be much needed since TMi has finished! I hope they make another series!

Welcome aboard I am sure that TMI will return next year - as long as there are no major cbbc shake ups!

In the meantime lots of exciting times are a foot - CBBC channel 70 on Freeview is currently reshowing Sam& Mark's Guide To Dodging Disaster, which I know people on a certain site werent keen on but I am happy for the lads to be on anything as long as they arent made to look stupid on it.

Also Sat 3 Jan between 9 and 10 see the show that Sam & Mark were filming in the summer - Who Wants To Be A Superhero so it is a very exciting time for the lads.

Also Mark must be well happy as his good old Wolves seem on form and still remain top of the league - I know being a fellow fan I am really pleased with the results so far.
Back to top Go down
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:30 am

Thanks for the show info! I will most defintely be tuning in for that!!
I don't mind a bit of Dodging Disaster, it's a shame they don't talk in it though as I do love to hear the accent!!
I agree with TMi - it still gets great ratings so there's no reason that they shouldn't make more.

And yay for the Wolves! I support them purely on the basis that Mark does! haha! Merry Christmas (and Boxing day!) Mark fans! santa
Back to top Go down
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm

ClairyFairy wrote:
Thanks for the show info! I will most defintely be tuning in for that!!
I don't mind a bit of Dodging Disaster, it's a shame they don't talk in it though as I do love to hear the accent!!
I agree with TMi - it still gets great ratings so there's no reason that they shouldn't make more.

And yay for the Wolves! I support them purely on the basis that Mark does! haha! Merry Christmas (and Boxing day!) Mark fans! santa

No problem I will try and up date about show information when I can find it.

Havent watched Dodging Disaster yet but taping what have reappeared. I dont mind Mark not talking much on the show as long as we see that scrummy face.

Yes TMI should come back with no problem.

Yes Yay for Wolves I support them as you probably know from my blogs here that Mark and me are from the same town!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too.

santa I love you love Wendy and Rhodesy xxxx
Back to top Go down
Lols :)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Thanks for the site Wendy its brill !!!
Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
https://markrhodes1981.forumotion.com
Wendy Walker - moderator
Admin
Wendy Walker - moderator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 pm

iPleb?! wrote:
Thanks for the site Wendy its brill !!!
Good job Smile

I am really pleased that you like it and find it so good.
Back to top Go down
ElmoCookie

ElmoCookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Hello! I'm Emma! I'm new to the wonder that is Mark Rhodes, but just wanted to say 'hi' until I figure this place out! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:22 pm

ElmoCookie wrote:
Hello! I'm Emma! I'm new to the wonder that is Mark Rhodes, but just wanted to say 'hi' until I figure this place out! x

Hi Emma, welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy browsing, we will put more info etc but if you want to share anything about him then please go ahead Very Happy

Moderator x
Back to top Go down
https://markrhodes1981.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes   Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the brand new fan forum for Mark Rhodes
Page 1 of 1